Field Based Energy Consultant Wanted!
Location: West Midlands
- Uncapped Sales Commission (negotiable % for closed revenues – DOE).
- Role is 100% self Employed, earning potential massive for the right candidate.
- Full or Part time positions.
- Current consultants earning well in excess of £43000 per annum.
Working in the Field Sales Channel, you will be responsible for building your own prospective pipeline of customers, face-to-face.
As a Field Based Energy Consultant, your day will consist of cold calling potential clients to build relationships with businesses within your location. You will discuss their energy and water management and how we can assist and help them using our products and services. Developing a wide range of services in order to develop a consultancy style sale and become a trusted advisor for your client base.
- Approaching business on a cold call basis and diarised appointments within your designated area
- Gaining an understanding of the area you will work in order to generate your own pipeline through research of the key contacts in that area and marketing to and approaching them directly
- Procure energy contracts for the businesses you are approaching in order to understand your clients’ potential requirements
- Represent the company professionally at all times
- Develop trusted relationships with your customer base
- Monitor your customer base using the company CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Accurately complete all customer admin and sales documentation
- Ensure all sales information is kept up to date for effective reporting
- To adhere to the company’s compliance regulations. All sales are generated in line with our quality standards
- Attend sales training, coaching and team meetings when necessary
- Work closely with the marketing team and the closing team to ensure best in industry service levels and up to date industry data for your customer base
- A minimum of 12 months experience in Field Sales
- Experience in dealing with objections
- Experience in working in a target and results driven environment
- Experience in B2B Sales
- Knowledge of the energy industry is an advantage
- Experience in high-value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential.
Personal Qualities and Skills
- A drive for success, passion, and ambition is essential
- Self-motivated with the ambition to earn and achieve targets
- Have a consultative approach upon customer contact
- Effectively communicate in a professional manner
- Can demonstrate creativity
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting team members and the management team at all times